“For Summertime or Anytime: A Summer Reading List for 2015” by Dr. Albert Mohler
* Nancy Drew -- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle ($19.95)
* “9 ways to get students reading” by writer and Christian youth minister, Nicholas T. McDonald.
* “What's Denny Been Reading?” by Denny Hartford
* “Not Anti-War, Just on the Other Side: Dalton Trumbo, Pete Seeger and Charlie Chaplin: Apologizing for Hitler under Stalin's orders.” Ed Driscoll, PJ Media)
* “Orwell in the Orwellian Century” by Algis Valiunas (Claremont Review).
* “Texas Textbooks Under Mindless Attack” by Gilbert T. Sewall (American Spectator).